Giggling Chi Tree with Tender Hearted Holistic Healing presents:
Permaculture and Plant Medicine for Resilience
March 23rd, 2018, 6pm - 9pm
How can we be prepared for unexpected circumstances?
Is it possible to prevent some unforeseen situations from occurring?
"Preparedness always beats response" -Rosemary Morrow
We live in a changing world where anything is possible.
This can include all things amazing and awesome and also some things tragic and overwhelming.
Join Kym Chi for this creative workshop where she explores how we can become more adaptable, more prepared and more responsive to the unexpected using Permaculture and Plant Medicine. We will look at prevention and response using holistic methods founded in natures design.
- Explore the basics of Permaculture.
- Understand how Permaculture can support you to become more resilient to change and disaster.
- Learn about plants and simple medicinal preparations that can help you to be come more adaptable to stress and that can save your life in dangerous situations.
- See a demonstration of an Herbal First Aid and Emergency Kit that holds important items key to survival in multiple different kinds of situations.
- Take part in discussions, interactive games and design activities.
Kym hopes that this informative workshop will leave you with a sense of empowerment and confidence to become more comfortable with the unknown and the unexpected while learning how we can better care for the earth, ourselves, each other and creating a better world for the future.
Register by visiting : https://
Kym Chi is a dedicated advocate of earth stewardship, people care and regenerative action for future resilience. Her main efforts are as a creative facilitator, artist, healer, medicine woman and community builder.
Kym has received 3 certificates in Permaculture Design, completed multiple teacher trainings and taken a variety of advanced trainings with a focus on Social Permaculture and Emergency Preparedness. She has completed a Diploma in Permaculture Education and is a certified Chartered Herbalist. With a love of learning, she continues to take courses that grow her understanding of the natural world.
Kym lives on the Sunshine Coast where she teaches and mentors in Permaculture, runs a holistic healing practice and acts as the Food Systems Network Coordinator for One Straw Society.