March 17th, 2018
Pender Harbour, BC
Ruby Lake Lagoon Society presents:
Gardening and Food Forestry
Free Intro Day
Tour gardens and natural spaces with a group of like minded people while exploring permaculture design methods, strategies and techniques for gardening and food forestry.
together we will :
- explore permaculture principles, strategies and techniques
- adventure through nature
- discover food and medicine plants
- experience education
- learn about designing with mycology and mushrooms
- share a potluck meal
- watch permaculture media
- do designs and integrative activities
- have an inspiring day learning and growing with nature.
Free for all participants.
to register email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Delvin Solkinson is community gardener with 15 years of graduate level permaculture design study around the world. www.dewpermaculture.com
Kym Chi is a dedicated advocate of earth stewardship, people care and regenerative action for future resiliency. She studies and teaches Permaculture and plant medicine. www.gigglingchitree.com