May 13th, 2018
One Straw Society Presents :
Gardening and Food Forestry
Free Intro Day
Tour gardens and natural spaces with a group of like minded people while exploring permaculture design methods, strategies and techniques for gardening and food forestry.
together we will :
- explore permaculture principles, strategies and techniques
- adventure through nature
- discover food and medicine plants
- experience education
- learn about designing with mycology and mushrooms
- share a potluck meal
- watch permaculture media
- do designs and integrative activities
- have an inspiring day learning and growing with nature.
Free for all participants.
to register email email@example.com for more details
Delvin Solkinson is community gardener with 15 years of graduate level permaculture design study around the world. www.dewpermaculture.com
Kym Chi is a dedicated advocate of earth stewardship, people care and regenerative action for future resiliency. She studies and teaches Permaculture and plant medicine. www.gigglingchitree.com
Chris Niebergall studies and teaches in the world of mycology. He shares how mycelium can be your ally for food, medicine and creating sustainable designs.